At PARKROYAL Hotels & Resorts, we connect our guests to the very best local experience around the world. At the heart of that brand promise are our PARKROYAL people. Come join us and be part of the dynamic PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road Singapore team. We are located opposite City Square Mall (Farrer Park MRT Station).
The primary role of the Revenue Manager is to manage optimal yield and pricing tactics at the hotel level and develop and implement actions and tactics to achieve the revenue goals as stated in the business plan. The incumbent needs to recommend and implement revenue strategies for all revenue streams, with focus on Rooms Revenue and F&B Revenue by using all provided tools and processes. He/she drives a revenue management culture within the hotel.
- To analyse and develop actions and tactics to maximize demand and revenue generation, focus, but not limited on rooms revenue.
- Recommend actions and tactics to optimise business mix.
- Optimize distribution through PANTHER and third party channels.
- Regularly review the effectiveness of the hotel’s pricing.
- Maximize revenue opportunities through Loyalty and partnership marketing activities.
- Lead the weekly revenue strategy meetings.
Planning and Analysis
- Forecast business levels for the hotel, by market segment by day.
- Perform appropriate analysis to assist in making revenue optimisation recommendations.
- Keep track of hotel revenue performance vs. the annual business plan.
- Research relevant market intelligence, competitor information and maintain an active database of revenue best practices.
- Support the marketing and sales teams in determining effective partnerships for the hotel to drive revenues.
- Maximize opportunities provided via the Global Hotel Alliance network.
- Work closely with IDeaS to optimise the use of the IDeaS Revenue Management system.
- Support and uphold the Hotel’s mission, vision and guiding pricinples
- Comply with all Hotel policies and procedures
- Comply with all local regulations
- Demonstrate and be perceived as a role model for
- Development of people relations
- Innovative thinking
- Growth orientation
- Communication effectiveness
- Support internal best practice
- Maintain highest standards of professionalism, ethics, groming and attitude towards associates, guests/customers, suppliers and other clients
- Maintain professional confidentiality at all times
- Ensure education of Revenue Performance, (revenue management and distribution competencies and learning) among the relevant people in the hotel.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Diploma or Degree in hospitality business/statistic management
- Ideally should have been on the position for at least two (2) years.
- Possess a full understanding of the principles of forecasting and analysis.
- Certified in the use of all systems – PMS, Reservations & Sales & Catering and any other systems of an ability to quickly learn and utilise this systems.
- Experience in the operations field in some capacity.
- Strong experience or adaptable training in the use of automated systems, personal computers and software programs.
- Possess an ability to effectively and professionally communicate at all levels of the hotel.
- Have a creative and innovative approach to revenue maximisation and the ability to educate others in Revenue Management and maximisation techniques.
- Preferably Singaporean