To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Reception within the Rooms Division. To assist and support both hotel and city guests.
- 6-9 Months experience in a guest or customer-facing role in the service industry.
- GCE ‘N’ Levels or fresh graduates in Hospitality/ Tourism Management
- Intermediate computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (spoken, written and electronic)
- Demonstrate independence, responsibility and accountability
- Team player
- Outgoing personality
- Able to multi-task
- Able to think and solve guest issues on their feet
- Able to work independently
- Able to work rotating shifts including public holidays and weekends
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.