To provide the necessary technical skills in the various technical disciplines to support the hotel’s engineering activities through preventive maintenance program or other such programs so as to maintain / enhance the facilities.
- Assist Duty Engineer in general control and operation of the department.
- Responsible for hands-on repair, maintenance of all the air conditioning, refrigeration, mechanical ventilation, heat pump (hot water), plumbing, sanitary and fire protection system, kitchen equipment, AV and all other M/E equipment and system.
- Attend to guest room and repair and maintenance being reported by respective Department head.
- Diagnose system or equipment faults malfunction and carry out proper repair.
- Service and maintain all related M/E equipment and controls.
- Upkeep interior furnishing of the hotel including repairs and painting
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to him from time to time by authorized personnel
- To assist Assistant Chief Engineer or Duty engineer or in the implementation of preventive maintenance and energy conservation programs
- Completed secondary education and posses NTC 3 or NTC 2 in electrical installation or air-conditioning and refrigeration.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the installation, maintenance and repairs of high-rise building mechanical and electrical services and equipment.
- Must be familiar with the operation, repair and maintenance of Hotel’s equipment service.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.