Oversee and supervise contract workers in the maintenance of softscape, hardscape and water features.
Have thorough knowledge of plants, the irrigation system, water features and maintain them consistently year round
Maintain nurseries and records on the operations and update them time to time.
Provide professional advice on plant maintenance, pruning, transplanting, selection and work schedules and enforcing good horticultural practice.
To constantly innovate and develop our existing greenery and landscaping
Conduct educational programs for guests, residents and associates, such as guided tours & talks
- Recognised Horticultural certification/Arboriculture certification
- Knowledge of the fundamental principles of landscapes - softscape and hardscape
- Possess relevant experience in horticultural and landscape work
- Knowledge of arboriculture maintenance is an advantage
- Good team player and independent
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, resourceful and have good interpersonal and able to multitask
- Experience in nature conservation is an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.