To assist the Director of Restaurants, Bars and Events in delivering the brand standards by managing the exclusive executive floor - Orchid Club.
- Ensures that all associates deliver the brand standard and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- Assists in greeting and checking-in VIP and Long Stay guests.
- Ensures that all associates are familiar with the hotel’s products and services.
- Handles all guests and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Personally and frequently verifies that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
- Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained and all repeat guests are pre-registered.
- Works closely with other management personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Oversees the punctuality and appearance of all associates in Orchid Club
- Able to provide leadership in creating a cohesive, creative, effective team environment.
- Possess strong motivational and developmental skills in working with the team.
- At least five (5) years of progressive management experience in front office/F&B operations.
- Minimum diploma qualification from a recognised hospitality institution or hotel school.