Assistant Director of Sales
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
Assist to directs the day-to-day activities, plans, organizes, develops and communicates strategies and goals for the team. Responsible for developing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, and implementing sales strategies for the various industry sectors under his/her care. To create and implement hotel-level tactical sales plans; analyze current/potential market and sales trends and coordinate all activities to maintain and increase revenue and market share through added business volume and increased rate for PPHG.
- Follow hotel performance and short-term forecasts to find weak periods and identify customers for those periods.
- Responsible for ensuring overall revenue goals are achieved and/or exceeded by maximizing rooms revenue.
- Generate requests for proposals and manage efforts to secure group business in corporate for the various industry sectors.
- Continuously solicit for new business and meet with key clients and assist the sales team with maintaining relationships, negotiations and closing deals.
- Prospecting and growing an account list, handling incoming leads and closing sales.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Possess a minimum of 6 yearsexperience within the hospitality, services or travel related industry.
- Minimum 2 years leading the corporate sales function within a hotel property.
- Minimum Diploma from a recognised hospitality or tertiary institution.
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to persuade.
how to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.