PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
- A candidate in this position will ensure that all guestrooms/public areas are cleaned and supplied according to standards set by the Hotel.
- Supervises and inspects cleaning of guest rooms, service areas, guest corridors, and back of the house staircases and all Public Areas as assigned to ensure that a high standard of cleanliness is maintained at all times. He/she is also responsible for planning coordination and administration of rooms/ public area operations.
- Verify room status on morning report; report discrepancy of rooms; prioritize and update status of checkout rooms.
- Prepare and distribute assignment sheets to assigned staff and review priorities.
- Carry out regular inspection of guest rooms/public areas .Inspect arrival rooms, occupied rooms, checking of different stations of Public Areas monitoring VIP events.
- Ensure that cleanliness and condition of each area meets designated standards. Directly contact respective personnel and relay any deficiencies to be corrected.
- Inspect supply levels, cleanliness and organization of floor closets. Assign designated personnel to rectify any deficiencies.
- Monitor and handle guest complaints by following the instant pacification procedures and ensuring guest satisfaction.
- A minimum two years’ experience in a similar role.
- A proven track record of maintaining superior standards of hotel cleanliness in a previous position or hotel.
- Physically Healthy
- Minimum N or O level
- Broad based experience of Hotel computer systems and MSOffice suites to include MSWord & Excel.
- Strong team player.
How To Apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.