PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
Assist the Executive Housekeeper in directing and maintaining the Housekeeping Department in accordance with policies, standards and guidelines established by Management.
- Plan, organise and supervise the cleaning and maintenance work throughout the Hotel,ncluding guest rooms, public areas, back of the house areas, linen and uniforms.
- Initiate and maintains effective communication within the Housekeeping Department and with other departments.
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper in maintaining standards by proper selection of Associates and through training and supervision; initiate counselling and disciplinary action for Associates in Housekeeping Department when necessary.
- Plan training and submit training record to HCD on monthly basis.
- Prepare duty rosters for Associates in accordance with local requirements.
- Supervise daily room assignments.
- Inspect rooms and public areas daily.
- Ensure proper care and use of equipment, maids’ trolleys, carts and baskets.
- Schedule for carpet and upholstery maintenance
- Carry out periodically set stock inventory with regard to guest room supplies and linen.
- Ensure proper record and storage of Lost and Found items
- Coordinate with laundry contractor to ensure guest laundry, Rooms and RBE linen, uniforms are delivered accordingly to schedule.
- Coordinate with contractors on landscaping maintenance, rental of plants and floral arrangement display.
- Coordinate with public area cleaning contractor to ensure the daily manpower supply is compliant with the contract.
- Assist Executive Housekeeper in implementing of new processes to positively effect productivity.
- Monitor guest feedbacks from Market Metrix reports and recommend training and action plan.
- Ensuring that the baby cots, rollaway beds, adaptors, transformers are well maintained for the safety and comfort of guests.
- Assume other duties assigned by the Executive Housekeeper.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Housekeeping Supervisory role.
- Certificate in Housekeeping Supervisory Course from Singapore Hotel Association.
- Possess good leadership qualities and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Knowledge and skill in handling of cleaning machineries
How to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.