PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
To maintain the general ledger and must have a complete understanding in hotel operations and finances. This associate must be able to maintain good working relationship with other departments in the hotel. Preparation of the monthly financial statement is the major responsibility.
- Assume the responsibilities of Finance Manager in her absence from the hotel.
- Responsible for monthly contract accruals and ensure all contracts commitment are properly accounted for before closing the financial month.
- Responsible for matters related to Property Tax; upkeep a list of property tax, make monthly provision and reconcile the GIRO deduction as to ensure all the property tax records are in proper. All the supporting from IRAS must be properly filed and able to sustain auditing.
- To prepare monthly and yearly Audit Schedules. Ensure all the transactions are cleared periodically and closely follow up on outstanding items sitting in the Balance Sheet.
- Prepare government statistical reports and surveys.
- To supervise the Accounts Executives the Accounts Officers including ongoing education and development of the associates within this section. This is to ensure maximum efficiency attained in the GL section as well as to lead and motivate the team to high levels of performance.
- Prepares quarterly GST returns.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in general ledger or similar capacity.
- Professional training in Accountancy, Degree/Diploma
- Adequate knowledge of financial management and accounting issues in a hospitality industry.
- Management experience in team or group environment.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified