Administrative Assistant (Housekeeping)
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON BEACH ROAD
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
This incumbent exists to provide complete secretarial support to the Executive Housekeeper and assist in all administrative duties in Housekeeping Department.
- Set up a systematic filing system to file & update event orders. Maintain a proper/neat filing method to ensure all documents are kept accordingly.
- Receive phone calls, liaise with all visitors as well as guests on their requirements or requests. Handle messages, enquiries and complaints from guests and staff.
- Handle mails & distribute inter-office correspondence to various departments concerned.
- Account for all floor key-cards and pagers. Check all key-cards at start of shift before issue and end of shift for keys return. Check pagers to ensure they are working.
- Handle and record all lost and found items and channel all valuables to Executive Housekeeper.
- Update hotel room cleanliness status, VIP, special guest requests. Print Room Discrepancy Report to verify physical room status & reconfirm with Front Office. Maintain a regular update on the Fidelio system especially on room changes (movements) to facilitate Front Office in their sales of rooms.
- Ensure that all maintenance work order forms are promptly made out and followed through.
- Minimum 6 months clerical experience.
- 'N’ level or ‘O’ Level or Certificate in Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A team player
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
HOW TO APPLY
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.