PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
Assist all clerical and administrative duties and provide administration support to operations at spa and fitness.
Position Duties and Accountabilities
- Prepare minutes of meetings.
- Check daily operation report.
- Track annual leave, MC and PH records of all staffs
- Update data on e-HR
- Monitor, apply, terminate staff license accordingly
- Handle courier services if needed to
- Collect Mails
- Keep track of vouchers issued and balance
- Put up requisition for stationary and office supplies
- Order all stocks as and when required.
- Ensure items ordered arrives on time to avoid jeopardizing operation
- Prepare monthly laundry report
- Prepare monthly staff commission claim
- Ensure daily accounts settlement is accurate and all Prescription Forms are submitted
- Track therapist productivity and room utilization on monthly basis
Associate Learning & Development
- Attend all training assigned
Monitor and Support
- Process Membership cards
- Sent out welcome Letters, reminder letter
- Check locker rental record is up to date
- Check membership record is up to date.
- Coordinate with accounts on all membership matters and provide report monthly
- Keep an updated record of all the necessary information related to clients.
- Check cash float tally everyday
- Check all payments are settled daily
- Verity Hotel Front Desk monthly commission.
- Check promotion record
- Follow up with maintenance to address problems arising from faulty facilities or equipments as and when required
- Accepts other reasonable requests made by the Management
Employee Relations & Development
- Be a good team worker by extending helping hand to other team members.
Reports & Meetings
- Submit document on time when it deemed fit
- Attend meetings when necessary
Policy and Procedures
- Act in accordance with all policies and procedures and communicate policies at all levels.
- Ensure outlet administration are efficiently and effectively monitored
Hygiene and Safety
- Ensure office is clean and tidy.
- Be updated with all spa promotions
- Minimum GCE N level
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in similar capacity
- Good working knowledge of relevant computer software packages(including Microsoft Office, Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Very good written and oral skills
- Relevant experience in similar capacity would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.