PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney
Pan Pacific Hotels Group operates over 35 hotels, resorts and serviced suites in the Asia Pacific region. We are seeking talented and passionate people who share our Vision of 'Creating A Memorable Hotel Experience' and our Purpose of 'Great Brands, Great Hotels, Great People and Great Relationships'. Our two internationally renowned brands; PARKROYAL and Pan Pacific, offer our guests and associates a distinct and special experience.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Assistant Manager to join our enthusiastic team at PARKROYAL Darling Harbour.
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, this role offers exceptional advantage is a great opportunity to work within a strong team to develop your career in a supportive, fun and customer focused environment.
- Developing and motivating the Front Office team in close cooperation with the FOM
- Leading the check in checkout experience with the Front Office team
- Lead the Front Office team in enrolment of hotel loyalty program
- Drive upsell strategy and empower the team to deliver great results
- Creating a positive WHS culture within the hotel and applying appropriate policies & procedures
- Effectively communicating with all other departments including maintaining the daily reports, and leading the morning operation briefings for the team
- Ensures that all Front Office employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service
- Handles guest complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved and expectations are exceeded
- Driving Quality Assurance across all guest interactions
- Being aware of our guest feedback scheme and implementing sincere guest interactions at all times in order to increase our score
- Bringing energy and "can do" attitude to the Lobby and team
- Previous experience with Opera an advantage
- Must have 2 -3 years in a Guest Services Manager, or Assistant Manager role in a large 4-5 star Hotel
- Strong communications and listening skills
- The ability to easily build rapport with team members and guests essential
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate and Driver's License
- Senior First Aid certificate
- Strong Hotel OHS experience
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants, please email a detailed resume stating your contact number(s), current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest however only shortlisted candidates will be notified.