Assistant Director of Finance
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur is managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group. Centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s prime business, shopping and entertainment districts, it is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and a stone's throw away from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC).
The Hotel offers a collection of 426 well-appointed rooms including 348 Superior, Deluxe and Suite rooms and 78 Orchid Club rooms & Suites which were added to the inventory in April 2008. The Orchid Club lounge on Level 6, is the largest lounge of its kind in the city, offering exclusivity, relaxation and personalised service.
The hotel offers a large choice of meeting rooms’ space ranging from small, medium to large meetings, with 2 ballrooms and 12 meeting rooms totaling over 2,000 square metres of space. Leisure facilities include St. Gregory Spa, a fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool and dining options, which include 4 restaurants and a lounge.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the successful candidate will be responsible to provide support on financial and commercial matters to the General Manager and the Hotel team, including the interpretation of financial data
• Ensure accurate and timely management and performance reporting and analysis for the local management and head office.
• Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with Hotel’s policies & procedures, compliance with owner, statutory and fiscal requirements and timetables.
• Provide leadership in the development of continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
• Ensure credibility of the Finance team by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
• Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with applicable financial reporting standards and regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
• Candidate must possess a recognised Degree in Accounting or equivalent. Professional accounting certification will be an added advantage.
• Possess at least 5 years of working experience in a reputable 5 star Hotel property
• Familiar with computerized accounting systems and proficient in MS Office applications. Knowledge of SAP Accounting System is mandatory.
• Technically competent in accounting standards, excellent business acumen, analytical and leadership skills.
• Able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results oriented.
• Excellent communication skills and able to interact with all levels of employees
How to Apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified