Banquet Operations Team Leader
PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
To assist the Banquet Manager in ensuring the efficient and economic operation of the Department in support of all other operating Departments, supplying services as required to the entire operations.
- Reports to the Banquet Manager and Operations Manager (Banquet).
- Works closely with other Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel functions and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Ensures that exceptional guest service is delivered and provided at all times to all external and internal guests.
- Establishes a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships.
- Frequently verifies that guests at banquets and events are receiving the best possible service.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of banquet experience is preferred
- Possess a proven track record and work experience in a similar capacity.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be willing to work weekends and public holidays
- Motivated, team player and passionate individual with a cheerful disposition
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
HOW TO APPLY
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
*We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified