Banquet Sales Manager
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON BEACH ROAD
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
Responsible for meeting sales target set on monthly/quarterly/yearly basis and maximizing profit on all banquet and meeting rooms and facilities in the Hotel.
- To call customers or potential customers to sell all banquet facilities and services including selling of residential packages.
- To follow-up on proposal, confirmation letters, contracts, memos, fax mails, etc. pertaining to event packages (to clear within 48 hours of enquiry).
- To follow-up contract letters weekly and update immediately with follow-up letters.
- To follow-up on all bookings, tentative or confirmed, check with Senior Banquet Sales Manager, Room Sales on these bookings and act accordingly for bookings being held.
- To prepare 2-weekly banquet function forecasts and update confirmed sales-to-date for subsequent 3 months during Banquet and Food & Beverage meetings.
- To comply with banquet operation procedures pertaining to issuing of event orders and follow up on the orders.
- To provide customer feedback/shortcomings and recommendation to improve in service quality.
- To co-ordinate with Banquet Chef on menus for functions.
- To ensure that Banquet Sales kit materials, paper supplies, pen, markers and food tags, etc. for seminars are sufficient in stock. To requisite for reprint / replenishment when stock runs low.
- To meet up with the wedding host to ensure that all requirements has been attended to.
- To prepare banquet monthly sales report.
- To undertake any other task/duty/assignment that may be given by the Restaurants, Bar and Events Manager and Senior Banquet Sales Manager.
- At least 1-year experience in a similar capacity.
- Diploma in hotel management or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and events organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good knowledge of hotel banquet facilities and operations.
- High customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal and people management abilities to develop an effective and motivated team to create memorable experience for all guests with exceptional service
- High level of flexibility and adaptability and ability
- Strong team playing skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.