Chef De Partie (Muslim Cuisine)
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
To assist in the preparation of mis-en-place and production of food during operation time.
The Chef De Partie reports to the Executive Chef.
- To cook standard and/or a-la-carte dishes in accordance with the menu.
- To assists the Section Chef with special dishes.
- To clean and prepare the kitchen and refrigerator areas.
- To assist in preparation of mis-en-place for daily operations.
- To set up condiments for service and clean up after service.
- To keep kitchen equipment and tools in good order and report any defects/malfunction.
- To comply with the safety and hygiene standards at all time.
- To constantly upgrade culinary skills through training and/or self-study.
- To perform other reasonable assignments as instructed by the Section Chef.
- 1 year of relevant experience.
- Minimum Secondary 3 education.
- NTC 3/2 Certificate in food preparation.
- Keen interest in cooking.
- Able to perform shift hours
How to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.