Director of Marketing Communications
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Director of Marketing Communications is responsible for planning, directing, and implementing the Hotel’s marketing communications activities that involve communicating consistent messages across print and electronic media, ensuring key and strategic messages are communicated effectively to target audiences, as well as producing, or acting as liaison with firms that produce public relations materials, advertising, and marketing collaterals.
- Prepares promotional press releases on personalities among guests and associates of the Hotel and on noteworthy events in the Hotel. Coordinates and supervises the art section in production of posters and other printed materials. Supervises and directs photographers commissioned to take pictures of VIPs, shows etc. Coordinates publication of hotel’s newsletters/s and flyers for associates and public for Rooms and Restaurant, Bar & Events promotions.
- Provides information to other departments on activities within and outside the hotel which may be useful when dealing with guests. Works with Front Office, Banquet Sales/Conference, Restaurant, Bar & Events departments to coordinate guest’s lists, invitations for VIP receptions, luncheons, dinners etc.
- Attends to client/media complaints, requests, and enquiries and, coordinates handling with departments concerns. Assists with the hosting of media, planned press conferences and other press activities. Acts as hotel’s liaison with media to promote good publicity and counteract bad publicity. Responsible for maintaining and updating the media listing for sending to trade, group and consumer publications on a regular basis, press releases covering special events, promotions, etc.
- Maintains clipping flies pertaining to the Hotel’s advertising and publicity based on daily perusal of media and provides the same to the General Manager. Maintains digital photographs/slides library.
- Handles all guest replies/complaints on Tripadvisor.com for the Hotel.
- Updates the content on the hotel pages of the PARKROYAL website.
- Liaise with Brands team at Corporate office on matters affecting Corporate image
- To ensure compliance to Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) as the Hotel’s Data Protection Officer.
- To provide assistance and organize Hotel Corporate events, including the oversight
- Undertakes any related assignment/task/duty that may be given by the General Manager.
- Minimum 4 years of similar experience in Marketing Communications in the hospitality industry
- Bachelor ‘s degree in marketing, business, communications or related fields from a recognized tertiary institution
- Posses excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- MS Words/Excel/Power-points
How to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.