Director of Revenue Management
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
The Director of Revenue Management is responsible to manage optimal yield and pricing tactics at the hotel level through proper management of inventories and public space. He / she shall develops and implements actions and tactics to achieve the revenue goals as stated in the business plan through analytical and technical knowledge of various hotel systems. The incumbent will also be responsible for the implementation of revenue management tools, processes and guidelines and make recommendation for sales, room mix, catering contribution, and pricing.
- Ensure completion of periodic forecasts.
- Monitor and review daily inventory and rate control through the use of reports completed in this role - including booking pace, regrets, sales thresholds, market segmentation, market success, variance and build-ups, availability calendar, call performances and adjust future strategies as required.
- Co-ordinate throughout hotel, effective rate and inventory controls, forecasting and market mix management and other hotel operations responsibilities with the effective use of revenue management.
- Review sales booking daily and make changes to sales guidelines for minimum 12 months into future.
- Research relevant market intelligence, competitor information and maintain an active database of revenue best practices.
- Aggressively drive revenue performance to ensure superior performance within competitive set.
- Attend various operational meetings on a periodic basis and provide relevant recommendation to achieve maximum yield for the hotel.
- Maximize revenue opportunities through Loyalty and partnership marketing activities.
- Perform appropriate analysis to assist in making revenue optimisation recommendations and review the effectiveness of the hotel’s pricing regularly.
- Degree from a recognized hospitality / tertiary institution and/or have gained 5 years of Revenue Management experience in the hotel industry.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in similar capacity with a 5-star international hotel
- A strong experience in hospitality forecasting, pricing, and inventory control.
- A broad-based experience with technology preferred, and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook most applicable.
- Possess strong team playing skills, leadership skills and mature professionalism
How to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.