Director of Sales - Japanese Market
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur is managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group. Centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s prime business, shopping and entertainment districts, it is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and a stone's throw away from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC).
The Hotel offers a collection of 426 well-appointed rooms including 348 Superior, Deluxe and Suite rooms and 78 Orchid Club rooms & Suites which were added to the inventory in April 2008. The Orchid Club lounge on Level 6, is the largest lounge of its kind in the city, offering exclusivity, relaxation and personalised service.
The hotel offers a large choice of meeting rooms’ space ranging from small, medium to large meetings, with 2 ballrooms and 12 meeting rooms totaling over 2,000 square metres of space. Leisure facilities include St. Gregory Spa, a fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool and dining options, which include 4 restaurants and a lounge.
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, the successful incumbent will be responsible to manage the portfolio of all Japanese market accounts as to ensure all revenue goals are achieved or exceeded for PARKROYAL Hotels & Resorts, Malaysia
- To maximize revenue by selling all facets of the Hotel to previous, current and potential Japanese markets
- To develop and participate in sales and business strategies to drive growth relevant to the business objectives of the Hotel
- To identify major prospects and formulate action plan and sales strategy with the objective of servicing and converting potentials to business clients
- To handle guest complaints as and when required and take necessary actions to rectify and carry out service recovery
- To work closely and follow up with the relevant department on guest needs and ensure excellent service is provided to guest
- Possess Diploma or Degree in Marketing / Business Studies or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of working experience in a managerial position of a reputable 4 or 5 star Hotel property
- Proven sales track records with established business network of Japanese accounts and travel agencies
- High level of integrity, drive and result oriented
- Possess strong analytical and financial skills with strategic business acumen
- Able to contribute ideas to the development of sales strategies that will ensure achievement of sales goals and targets
- Good command and written of English and able to converse fluently and clearly
- Knowledge in handling OPERA system is an advantage though not a pre-requisite
- Able to meet tight deadline and work under pressure
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful incumbent, including expatriate package for Non-Malaysian
How to Apply
Interested incumbent may apply by sending in their detailed resume, stating current and expected salary with a most recent photograph to email@example.com
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified