At PARKROYAL Hotels & Resorts, we connect our guests to the very best local experience around the world. At the heart of that brand promise are our PARKROYAL people. Come join us and be part of the dynamic PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road Singapore team. We are located opposite City Square Mall (Farrer Park MRT Station).
Direct, monitor and supervise the day-to-day activities of all sections within the Front Office and other services rendered by other operational departments of the Hotel, including the business centre, and to ensure smooth operations and customer service satisfaction in line with the established standards and policies of the Hotel.
- Supervise sections in Front Office, such as reception, cashier, telephone, reservation and baggage services. Monitor the junior staff’s conduct and job performance and to ensure that all staff project a positive corporate image to guests.
- Ensure that guests are attended to with promptness, courtesy and efficiency and that guest complaints are handled with tact and diplomacy. Assist in checking in / out of guests.
- Assist to inspect rooms assigned to VIPs before their arrival. Meet and escort the VIPs to their rooms and ensure that the complimentary amenities are provided. Ensure that GM, Secretary, Sales and other relevant Departments are informed of the VIPs.
- On commencement of shift to check Log Book for messages and follow up actions. Ensure keys in custody are issued only to authorised personnel. Initiate correspondence regarding enquiries, reservations, and complaints. Check housekeeping discrepancy report; report any variance and take corrective actions.
- Perform duties pertaining to security such as directing guests reporting incidents, thefts, or any offences to the Security department for assistance and handle matters concerning guest’s undesirable conduct in rooms / public areas or undesirable persons loitering around in co-ordination with the security department.
- Maintain cash float amount in accordance with expected occupancy. Authorise rate and room changes, paid outs, cash advances, acceptance of cheques according to procedures and credit policies.
- Responsible for training of all reception staff including planning, organising and conducting OJT.
- Conduct spot checks on the outlets in the absence of Outlet Manager.
- Monitor room inventory closely to ensure maximum utilisation of rooms to generate higher revenue. Assist Sales to maximise revenue and occupancy from group allotments.
- Directly responsible for the evacuation of staff and guests during a fire in the absence of the Safety & Fire Manager.
- Conduct random checks on hotel driveway to ensure smooth traffic flow.
- Handle all tasks/duties as directed by the Management.
- To log in the DM log on any incidents or complaint from the guest.
- To ensure a smooth flow of check in and check out
- To create and assign room for last minute reservation outside Reservation hours.
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years of front office experience
- Driven, self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Good influencing skills and the ability to effectively deal with internal and external guests, some of which will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy
- An excellent team player who is able to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.