PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
Direct, monitor and supervise the day-to-day activities of all sections within the Front Office and other services rendered by other operational departments of the Hotel, including the Business Centre, and to ensure smooth operations and customer service satisfaction in line with the established standards and policies of the Hotel.
- Supervise sections in Front Office, such as reception, cashier, telephone, reservation and baggage services. Monitor the junior staff’s conduct and job performance and to ensure that all staff project a positive corporate image to guests.
- Ensure that guests are attended to with promptness, courtesy and efficiency and that guest complaints are handled with tact and diplomacy. Assist in checking in / out of guests.
- Assist to inspect rooms assigned to VIPs before their arrival. Meet and escort the VIPs to their rooms and ensure that the complimentary amenities are provided. Ensure that GM, Secretary, Sales and other relevant Departments are informed of the VIPs.
- On commencement of shift to check Log Book for messages and follow up actions. Ensure keys in his custody are issued only to authorised personnel. Initiate correspondence regarding enquiries, reservations, and complaints. Check housekeeping discrepancy report; report any variance and take corrective actions.
- Perform duties pertaining to security such as directing guests reporting incidents, thefts, or any offences to the Security department for assistance and handle matters concerning guest’s undesirable conduct in rooms / public areas or undesirable persons loitering around in co-ordination with the security department.
- Maintain cash float amount in accordance with expected occupancy. Authorise rate and room changes, paid outs, cash advances, acceptance of cheques according to procedures and credit policies.
- Responsible for training of all reception staff including planning, organising and conducting OJT.
- Conduct spot checks on the outlets in the absence of Outlet Manager.
- Monitor room inventory closely to ensure maximum utilisation of rooms to generate higher revenue. Assist to maximise revenue and occupancy from group allotments.
- Directly responsible for the evacuation of staff and guests during a fire in the absence of the Safety & Fire Manager.
- Should have at least 5 years’ experience as a Supervisor/Senior Front Office Receptionist, thoroughly familiar with front office reception functions.
- Good knowledge of OPERA system.
- Should possess GCE ‘O’ or ‘N’ level and some supervisory skills.
- Able to supervise and manage a team to execute all Front Office reception activities.
How to Apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.