PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
Direct and maintain the Housekeeping Department in accordance with policies, standards and guidelines established by the Management.
- Plan, organise and supervise the cleaning and maintenance work throughout the Hotel, including guest rooms, public areas, back of the house areas, linen and uniforms.
- Financially responsible for all costs of the department including labour and all expenditures.
- Responsible for checking of defects of guest rooms and public areas renovation together with the contractor.
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of clean, well-supplied and defects free guest rooms to make guests comfortable and happy thus maintaining the Market Metrix bench mark of 85%.
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of clean and well maintained public areas and RBE outlets.
- Ensures that the areas within the scope of responsibility adhere to all Pan Pacific Hotels Group policies and procedures.
- Initiate and maintain effective communication between the Housekeeping Department and all other departments.
- Represent Housekeeping Department at meetings.
- Maintain staffing, training, supervision, grooming and conduct standards.
- Supervise, guide, schedule, discipline and evaluate all Associates in Housekeeping Department.
- Give guidance to Associates in their professional development so as to prepare them for advancement opportunities.
- Conduct meetings with Associates regularly.
- Implement and administer all aspects of Linen Management, Guest Rooms and Public Areas Maintenance Programs.
- Implement cleaning program for Restaurant, Bar and Events outlets.
- Inspect rooms and public areas daily.
- Review and update all Housekeeping Standard Operating Procedures periodically.
- Review and re-evaluate all Housekeeping equipment and supplies periodically and select appropriate products for purchase.
- Approve and submit to the Director of Finance all purchases through SAP and invoices for goods and services received.
- Prepare and submit annual Budget and Capex for capital improvements with justifications for approval.
- Conduct physical inventories of guest supplies monthly, Rooms and RB&E outlets linen quarterly and Uniforms annually.
- Ensure that all security policies and procedures are observed in the department.
- Departmental keys control as set forth by the Hotel.
- Ensuring that the various contingency plans are adhered to by the department.
- Ensuring that all contract agreements between the hotel and the suppliers or contractors are fulfilled accordingly.
- Assumes other duties assigned by the General Manager or Director of Rooms.
- Minimum 5 years as Executive Housekeeper or similar capacity in managing Housekeeping in Service Apartments.
- Diploma or Degree from a recognized hospitality / tertiary institution.
- Possess good leadership qualities and communication skills
- Team player able to work well with colleagues
- Planning and Budgeting
- Knowledge of cleaning machineries and chemicals
- Knowledge on selection of linen
How to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.