Guest Services Executive
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
To provide a unique and delightful experience to the guests upon their arrival at the Orchid Club as well as to promote the Hotel services and products through excellent communication skills and professionalism.
- To greet and welcome all guests at the Orchid Club.
- To check-in/out guests at the Orchid Club.
- To prepare and send Fruit Basket to all VIPs room and OC Floor arrival rooms.
- To print out GHA Members arrival report and prepare necessary benefits and amenities to be accorded.
- To check and enrol GHA Members upon checking in.
- To assist in pressing and shoe polishing whenever required.
- To ensure all guests preferences are met to the best of our ability and strive to “Make Guest Happy”.
- To professionally direct and/or usher guests to the appropriate direction, reception desk, food and beverage outlets, meeting rooms, poolside and SPA.
- To assist guests with their breakfasts and cocktails at the Orchid Club lounge.
- To assist guests for restaurant bookings, travel arrangements and general enquiries.
- To tactfully collect feedbacks from the guests about their experience at the Hotel.
- To communicate guest feedbacks to the relevant departments, and ensure the necessary action are completed.
- To be familiar with the expectation of regular guests.
- To be aware of all daily promotional activities in the Hotel, especially Food & Beverage and Banquet.
- To be aware of the daily room occupancy and room rate.
- To be aware of all VIP arrivals and departures, especially corporate guests.
- To be aware of key executives in the company and industry.
- To attend to all complaints by guests, as and when required.
- To assist the Concierge as and when required.
- To be fully aware of the Company and Hotel services and facilities.
- To be aware of the on-going development and related issues in the tourism industry.
- To assist in the daily housekeeping of the Orchid Club areas.
- To undertake any other reasonable assignment by the Front Office Manager, as and when required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Front Office Supervisor
- Good knowledge of Opera system.
- Very high administrative and planning skills necessary
- High standards of accuracy and excellent time management
- Should possess GCE ‘O’ or ‘N’ level and some supervisory skills.
- Proven record of working independently, a self starter
- High customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal and human relations abilities
How To Apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.