PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
To contribute to the smooth and efficient running of the Finance Department
- Prepares bank deposits of all cheques and cash, to ensure that all cash collections are deposited intact.
- Prepares Official Receipts for all cheques and cash received.
- Prepares the General Cashier’s Daily Report by entering the day’s detailed cash collections and all terms of payments received for review
- Prepares and submits such foreign exchange control reports as may be required by local law
- Any other cashiering duties within the function
- Processing month-end closing and reporting
- Possess a proven track record and work experience in a hotel or related industry
- An experience in cashiering will be an advantage
- At least GCE ‘O’ levels
- Pleasant disposition
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to handle big amount of cash
HOW TO APPLY:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified