Guest Services Agent
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON BEACH ROAD
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
The incumbent will check in/out guests according to hotel procedures and ensure all guests’ accounts are correct and settled upon check out. Attend to all guests’ enquiries and complaints and to ensure guests’ satisfaction.
- Sell, register and assign rooms to incoming guests, ensuring that registration cards are filled up correctly. Check out departing guests as per procedures.
- Inform relevant departments of arrival, room changes, check out and special arrangements.
- Accepts reservation in the absence of Reservation Assistant.
- Work closely with Front Office Supervisor in tight house situation to ensure maximum utilization of rooms.
- Assist walk-in guests with alternative accommodation in event of a full house situation.
- Record in Communication Book any unusual happenings and important matters for follow-up.
- Liaise with Duty Manager or Front Office Supervisor regarding any complaints.
- Perform cashiering and maintain a complete record of guests’ account.
- Check all guests’ bills before presentation to guest upon check out.
- Collect or charge all monies due to the hotel to the respective travel agents or companies.
- Declare all shortages or excess to Accounts Department.
- Attend to all requests and requirements from guests promptly and handle complaints tactfully.
- To ensure all guests preferences are met to the best of our ability and strive to “Make Guest Happy”.
- Create a positive first impression to guests with regards to corporate image
- Read entries in Communication Book and ensure all instructions and tasks assigned are follow-up.
- Assist to train/buddy new Guest Services Agent.
- Ensure procedures and policies on city ledger are followed.
- To be aware of all VIP arrivals and departures, especially corporate guests.
- Ensure all GHA Members are met up by Duty Manager and benefits are explained upon check in.
- Should possess GCE ‘O’ or ‘N’ level/SHATEC NTC2 - Front Office Operations.
- Very good English written and oral skills.
- Customer service experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Opera system will be an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at [email protected]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.