Human Capital and Development Executive
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
The incumbent will assist in the overall effective co-ordination of all human resources activities of the Hotel in order to attract and develop highly productive and trained personnel in the Hotel, including DHR and SCRS.
- Handles full array of recruitment functions from Job Description drafting, hiring requisition, sourcing of candidates, pre-qualification, interview arrangement, managing offers and negotiation.
- Works closely with department heads from on-boarding to off-boarding procedures, includes hiring needs, job offer, confirmation to exit interview.
- Liaise and organise recruitment events including career fair, networking session, site visits and campus recruitment.
- Manages HR administration responsibilities and recruitment related matters, main liaison person for internal and external job advertisement portals.
- Revises and develops all recruitment related materials and forms.
- Work closely with Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) partners for recruitment and internship opportunities.
- Handles full spectrum of HR functions for local and foreign interns.
- Manages Associate Referral Program and Associate Retention Program such as DHR Recognition Award and Long Service Award.
- Handles application, renewals and cancellation of all work passes.
- Assist payroll and other payments in relation to associates’ wages
- Facilitate Performance Appraisal Exercises.
- Involves in grievance handling and disciplinary issues.
- Administer Workmen’s Compensation matters and claims
- Assist in ad hoc surveys or projects such as Hotel Job Vacancies Survey, Aon Hewitt, etc.
- Assist in Union matters
- To undertake any other related task/duty/assignment that may be given by the Director of Human Capital and Development.
- Min 2 years of HR experience, preferably in same industry
- Diploma/ Degree in HRM or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Singapore Employment Act
- Customer-oriented (liaise with internal and external customers)
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, mature and result driven
How to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.