Human Capital and Development Executive
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
The incumbent will assist in the Learning & Development functions of the Hotel, creating exceptional learning experiences that lead to business results.
- Maintain the learning and development calendar and follow up on necessary adjustments as required.
- Manage the full spectrum of administration and logistics for external and internal trainings and being the point of contact for course related queries
- Source and coordinate nominations/logistics and administrating training registrations
- Updating learning records and maintain the learning management system (LMS) infrastructure and data base.
- Administering, tracking and interpreting course effectiveness and making recommendations including following up on feedbacks/complaints.
- Producing training administration reports for Management/corporate office.
- Administer or facilitate processing of training grants; internships and all training related functions.
- Assist with the administration of special training and employee engagement projects as and when required.
- Undertake any other related task/duty/assignment that may be assigned.
- Min 2 years of work experience
- Fresh Degree graduate will also be considered
- Bachelor ‘s degree in Human Resource Management, business or related fields from a recognized tertiary institution
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office application (PowerPoint, Excel & Word)
- Highly organised and able to co-ordinate several activities concurrently
- Self-motivated, initiative and independent
how to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.