PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
- Oversee and supervise contract workers in the maintenance of softscape, hardscape and water features.
- Have thorough knowledge of plants, the irrigation system, water features and maintain them consistently year round
- Maintain nurseries and records on the operations and update them time to time.
- Provide professional advice on plant maintenance, pruning, transplanting, selection and work schedules and enforcing good horticultural practice.
- To constantly innovate and develop our existing greenery and landscaping
- Conduct educational programs for guests, residents and associates, such as guided tours & talks
- Recognised Horticultural certification/Arboriculture certification
- Knowledge of the fundamental principles of landscapes - softscape and hardscape
- Possess relevant experience in horticultural and landscape work
- Knowledge of arboriculture maintenance is an advantage
- Good team player and independent
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, resourceful and have good interpersonal and able to multitask
- Experience in nature conservation is an advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.