Hotel Ambassador (Guest Services Officer)
PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
- To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Reception within the Rooms Division.
- To assist and support both hotel and city guests
- 6-9 Months experience in a guest or customer-facing role in the service industry.
- GCE ‘N’ Levels or graduates in Hospitality/ Tourism Management
- Intermediate computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (spoken, written and electronic)
- Demonstrate independence, responsibility and accountability
- Team player
- Outgoing personality
- Able to multi-task
- Able to think and solve guest issues on their feet
- Able to work independently
- Able to work rotating shifts including public holidays and weekends.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified