Housekeeping Team Leader
PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
- Verify room status on morning report; report discrepancy of rooms; prioritize and update status of checkout rooms.
- Prepare and distribute assignment sheets to assigned staff and review priorities.
- Ensure that cleanliness and condition of each area meets designated standards. Directly contact respective personnel and relay any deficiencies to be corrected.
- Inspect supply levels, cleanliness and organization of floor closets. Assign designated personnel to rectify any deficiencies.
- Monitor and handle guest complaints by following the instant pacification procedures and ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Minimum two years experience in a similar role in the 5-star hotel
- A proven track record of maintaining superior standards of hotel cleanliness in a previous position or hotel
- Physically healthy
- Minimum N or O level
HOW TO APPLY
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified