PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
- To restock all mini bar items in the rooms.
- To deliver all guest request items through HotSOS & REX to the guest rooms.
- Houseman will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures.
- Other Responsibilities:
- Personally ensure compliance with all relevant Workplace Health & Safety and Occupational Health & Safety legislation, and related “brand name” and Starwood Policies.
- Ensuring effective communication with all levels within the Housekeeping Department as well as with other Departments within the Hotel.
- Support and uphold the hotel’s mission, vision and values.
- These are must-haves and key “essentials” to be considered for the role
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Strong team player.
- Must be able to work full-time in accordance with the position and must be available for all shifts and all hours to accommodate hotel and guest needs.
- Able to develop and maintain excellent credibility with co-workers and subordinates.
How To Apply:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.