Information Technology Executive
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
The incumbent’s role is to ensure that the Company’s computer systems are operationally ready and efficient.
- To ensure that the Company’s computer systems are efficiently run and maintained with the security network not compromised and that the network traffic is efficient.
- To monitor and report on the operational IT problems and carries out tests on software implementations, updates software patches and installs anti-virus systems to protect the systems.
- To source and co-ordinate with IT vendors/suppliers and corporate office on the Company’s IT purchases.
- To train end users on the correct usage of IT systems and provide first line user support services before referring to vendor support, if required.
- To assist to resolve user problems, both hardware and software.
- To document all IT tasks.
- Minimum of 2 years of IT support duties.
- Implementation experience in internet surfing, DSL, lease lines, property management systems, revenue management systems, purchasing systems, point of sale systems, etc.
- Diploma in information technology
- Proficiency in Windows, Unix and other operating systems.
- Good knowledge of emails, websites, DNS and CISCO networks.
- Good knowledge of Hospitality operations.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Customer oriented.
How to Apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.