Marketing Communications Executive
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
Responsible for the coordination and execution of all marketing and communications activities of the Hotel’s brands, including relations, collateral production, advertising and promotional programmes, and events.
- Prepares promotional press releases on personalities among guests and associates of the Hotel and on noteworthy events in the Hotel. Coordinates and supervises the art section in production of posters and other printed materials. Supervises and directs photographers commissioned to take pictures of VIPs, shows etc. Coordinates publication of hotel’s newsletters/s and flyers for associates and public for Rooms and Restaurant, Bar & Events promotions.
- Handles the monitoring and the updating of information and content of PRSIN website and posting of other digital platforms of the hotels (brand.com/website/social media (FB/Instagram).
- Handles the administrative requirements of the Marcom department including but are not limited to raising Purchasing Requests, vouchers, coordination with the purchasing and finance teams for necessary quotes, payments to agencies, printers and suppliers and creating necessary files for tracking and documentation purposes.
- Provides coordination support to other departments on activities within and outside the hotel which may be useful when dealing with guests. Works with Front Office, Banquet Sales/Conference, Restaurant, Bar & Events departments to coordinate guest’s lists, invitations for VIP receptions, luncheons, dinners etc.
- Attends to client/media complaints, requests, and enquiries and, coordinates handling with departments concerns. Assists with the hosting of media, planned press conferences and other press activities. Responsible for maintaining and updating the media list for sending to trade, group and consumer publications on a regular basis, press releases covering special events, promotions, etc.
- Maintains clipping flies pertaining to the Hotel’s advertising and publicity based on daily perusal of media and provides the same to the Marcoml Manager. Maintains digital photographs/slides library.
- Help to handle and respond to all guest feedback replies/complaints on Tripadvisor.com for the Hotel.
- Liaise with Brands team at Corporate office on matters affecting Corporate image and approval of collaterals (posters/Ads/fliers etc.)
- Undertakes any related task/duty that may be given by the Marcom Manager/DOSM or General Manager.
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience in Marketing Communications in the hospitality industry
- Bachelor ‘s degree in marketing, business, communications or related fields from a recognized tertiary institution
- Posses excellent written and verbal communications
How to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.