Marketing Communications Intern
PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
- Ensure the correct corporate policy and brand standards are followed for all printed and displayed materials
- Assist in managing Facebook, Tripadvisor, Instagram and respond to queries
- Support in managing the hotel’s image library
- Coordinate media deliveries
- Assist in OTA/third party site updates
- Updates and maintains media database and media rate kits
- Updates PR report / circulation summary / A-list tracking / press clips / Purchase requisitions monthly
- Book photographer & coordinate/manage the shoot
- Assist in preparation of press kits and CD-ROMs
- Obtain quotes and handle collateral requests
- Manage media clippings, EAV/PR value, and ensure these are saved and tabulated
- Other Marcom related duties as assigned
- Currently pursuing a university degree or a diploma in Marketing Communications, Communications, Journalism and/or Marketing.
- Open to students who are seeking for internships/work attachment
- Excellent English and Mandarin writing skills and oral proficiency
- Equipped with skills in the use of PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Adobe Publisher
HOW TO APPLY:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.