Assistant Learning & Development Manager
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur is managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group. Centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s prime business, shopping and entertainment districts, it is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and a stone's throw away from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC).
The Hotel offers a collection of 426 well-appointed rooms including 348 Superior, Deluxe and Suite rooms and 78 Orchid Club rooms & Suites which were added to the inventory in April 2008. The Orchid Club lounge on Level 6, is the largest lounge of its kind in the city, offering exclusivity, relaxation and personalised service.
The hotel offers a large choice of meeting rooms’ space ranging from small, medium to large meetings, with 2 ballrooms and 12 meeting rooms totaling over 2,000 square metres of space. Leisure facilities include St. Gregory Spa, a fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool and dining options, which include 4 restaurants and a lounge.
Reporting to the Director of Human Capital & Development, the successful candidate will manage, support and develop the learning and development section by compiling, strategizing, coordinating and organizing training programs for all levels of associates
• To implements, organizes and conduct training programs in the areas of learning and development
• To conduct evaluation and assessment of performance and effectiveness of training programs conducted by external trainers
• To evaluate training programs conducted by internal trainers and provide feedback and suggestions and recommendation for improvement
• Constantly discuss with Head of Department about departmental training needs and produce training needs analysis
• To coordinate and act as liaison officer with University / Colleges on students internship programs
• To coordinate on all administration matters related to HRDF claims
• To provide assistance in various aspects of Human Resource functions as and when needed
• Possess Diploma / Degree in Hotel Management / Business or equivalent qualification. Other professional certification will be an added advantage
• Possess 4 to 5 years of working experience in the area of Human Resource or Training of a reputable 4 or 5 star Hotel
• Candidate must possess Train the Trainer certification accredited by HRDF
• Excellent command in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Possess strong self-confidence and able to carry out presentation to a large crowd
• Possess pleasant personality, good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work with all levels of associates
• Positive work attitude and able to work in a team environment
• Strong proficiency of Microsoft Office applications i.e. Words, Powerpoint, Excel
How to Apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified