Senior Sales Manager
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
The Senior Sales Manager will assist the Director of Sales to accelerate corporate, MICE or Leisure client base through consistent solicitations while establishing trust and rapport with clients to generate and boost revenues within PPHG group. The Senior Sales Manager services new and existing accounts to ensure repeat business. This position requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Maintain highest standards of professionalism, ethics, grooming and attitude towards associates, guests/customers, suppliers and other clients.
- Maintain professional confidentiality at all times
- Identify business trends and marketing opportunities that can improve the various hotels performance under PPHG.
- Continuously solicit for new business that expands our client base using action plans focused on the market segment identified by the Director of Sales.
- Prospecting and growing an account list, handling incoming leads and closing sales.
- Work closely with other sales associates and calling in on important customers and establishing multiple levels of contacts within the customer’s organization.
- Participate in the sales meetings by sharing latest market trends and new business development opportunities and activities.
- Practice professional account qualification on a consistent basis (i.e., measure budget needs, date flexibility, space requirement, competitive information etc).
- Attend tradeshows, travel functions, major business functions or as required/directed by the Director of Sales.
- Organizes familiarization of hotels and their facilities with clients and potential ones.
- Work closely with the team and identify opportunities and ways to maximize and exceed personal and team revenue goals.
- Build new relationships with prospective clients in order to ensure the growth of the business and the development of accounts.
- Build strong relationships to identify new opportunities and retain those accounts with a risk of stopping their continuity.
- Familiar with Opera system as well we Lanyon for RFPs submission
- Support and assist in the development of the annual Business Plan, Hotel Budget and Marketing Plan as requested by the Director of Sales
- Create excellent client relationship through attention to detail; prompt follow up and empathy for customer perceptions and needs whilst maintaining professionalism.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Take ownership of daily sales activities and maximize the productivity by following a system of weekly and monthly action plans.
- Provide clear directions that simplifies the role of the support associates.
- Demonstrate good working relationship with other departments maintaining effective communication and teamwork.
- Actively assist the Credit Department in follow-up of overdue accounts.
- Complete small administrative tasks on your own (i.e., photocopying, filing) where possible.
- Possess a commitment to the quality of all departmental records (i.e., computerized mailing list) which impacts the workload of support associates.
- Comprehend, digest and comply to hotel policies and procedure as described in the Associate Handbook and other documents.
- Support and uphold the Hotel’s mission, vision and guiding principles.
- Adhere to all established policies and procedures relating to administration of accounts and ultimate booking of business.
- Other duties assigned by the Director of Sales when required from time to time.
- Comply with all local regulations (if any).
how to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.