PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
To be responsible for the maintenance and repair of the hotel’s machinery, equipment, building, fixtures and facilities, execution for preventive maintenance, to carry out duties in day-to-day operation of the Engineering Department
- To oversee the implementation of preventive management and repair schedules of all hotel machinery, equipment and facilities.
- Assist the Asst Chief Engineer / Chief Engineer in the day-to-day operation of the Engineering Department.
- Supervise and delegate work promptly to the Engineering associates and ensure that work is properly done.
- Plan, schedule and co-ordinate all preventive / breakdown maintenance and repair work.
- Able to study & review M&E and Building drawing.
- Participate in fire-fighting and safety exercise.
- Good skills in maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing of building equipment.
- Willingness to work as a team member.
- Sound knowledge of Hotel Maintenance and Management
- Sound knowledge of Mechanical / Electrical / Building Engineering
- Trouble shooting skill is necessary
- To ensure that hotel management is satisfied with the quality of services rendered by the maintenance department.
- To ensure that the hotel guests receive an adequate level of engineering services this satisfies their concerns and needs.
- To ensure that the hotel’s properties, facilities, etc are keep in good working condition thereby protecting its long term investment value.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in engineering or similar capacity preferably in a Hotel environment or in commercial building
- Nitec in Electrical, Mechanical of Building Services.
- NITEC in Mechanical / Electrical or M&E Engineering
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel of computer for preparing reports
- Able to communicate simple English
- Good problem solving skills necessary
How to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.