Senior Information Technology Executive
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
The incumbent’s role is to ensure that the Company’s computer systems are operationally ready and efficient.
- To assist the IT Manager in preparing the IT budgets for the sites.
- To ensure that the site’s computer systems are efficiently run and maintained with the security network not compromised and that the network traffic is efficient.
- To monitor and report on the operational efficiency of the sites’s IT systems and take appropriate remedial measures where appropriate. The incumbent applies and updates software patches, runs tests on software implementations and installs anti-virus systems to protect the systems.
- To source and co-ordinate with IT vendors/suppliers and corporate office on the site’s IT purchases.
- To train end users on the correct usage of IT systems and provide first line user support services before referring to vendor support, if required.
- To supervise junior IT staff on their daily IT work and assist to resolve user problems, both hardware and software.
- To document all IT tasks.
- To attend and remedy all IT audit issues.
- Minimum of 2 years of IT management experience preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Implementation experience in internet surfing, DSL, lease lines, property management systems, revenue management systems, purchasing systems, point of sale systems, etc.
- Diploma in information technology.
- Proficiency in Windows, Unix and other operating systems.
- Good knowledge of multi property emails, websites, DNS and CISCO networks.
- Good knowledge of hotel operations.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Customer oriented
how to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.