Team Leader (Guest Services / Club Lounge)
PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
Manage the Orchid Club operations and team members successfully and efficiently, in accordance with Pan Pacific Hotel Group (PPHG) Brand Standards, which includes but not limited to:
- Setting up and maintain the Club Lounge during breakfast buffet, afternoon tea and evening cocktail hours.
- Ensure that all foods and drinks are properly served while maintaining high standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
- Ensure that the club lounge is properly maintained at all times.
- Reports and ownership of lounge’s fixtures, wares to ensure tiptop operating condition.
- Report and follow up on any malfunction equipment.
- Manage sufficient and timely requisition of F&B; administrative; operating equipment/fixtures to ensure the lounge is well stocked at all times.
- Provide guidance to Hotel Ambassadors, ensure that they are guided and adheres to all PPHG brand Standards and policies.
- Handles guest complaints and concerns with objectives to final win-win resolution.
- Report any irregularities of associates and working conditions to the Operations Manager accordingly.
- Be aware of the daily VIP and lobby movements and requests.
- Responsible for the Guest Experience of :
- Long stay; VIP Attention; Special Attention; Special needs
- All Suite & Club guests
- GHA Black and GHA Red guests
- Co-ordinate with Room controller on room blocking, ensuring that rooms are blocked according to guests request and preference.
- Supervise and assign the team to check and setup rooms according to guest’s requests and preferences; liaising directly with housekeeping on Queue-rooms / requests / setup.
- Prepare and authorise amenities orders; liaise with IRD to ensure delivery of ordered amenities
- Check rooms/suites to ensure cleanliness, maintenance are observed and correct amenities placed in accordance to stay and room type category.
- Welcome and check-in and check-out guests; ensure that all arrival guests receive welcome drinks and first timer guests are assisted to the room or properly explained on the hotel and room facilities.
- Offer Concierge services and manage guest’s itinerary with support from Concierge.
- Review folios/billing instructions to ensure all bills are correct prior to guest checkout.
- Develop and maintain guest history preferences for both transient and resident guests to allow the property to anticipate guests’ needs.
- Conduct OJT training.
- 1 year of supervisory skills in similar positions of 5-stars or 4-stars hotels, preferably with working experience in Front Office and or Food & Beverage.
- Minimum GCE 'O' level or possess an NTC-2 in Front Office Operations with hospitality experience.
- Computer Knowledge, i.e. well versed with windows, internet explorer and word, either POS or PMS system
- Service oriented with excellent guest interaction skills
- Outgoing and positive attitude
- Sound decision making
- Leadership/People management
How To Apply:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified