PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
- Finance administration support and co-ordination works
- Receive and verify invoices against purchase order or contracts
- Prepare journal for Monthly Expense Claim; ensure all approvals are sought and complete with proper supporting.
- Keep track all the contracts, insurances, licenses and other administration documents
- Month end accrual journals
- Assist in General Ledger reconciliation, manual payment processing and month end closing
- Any other assignment given by the supervisor.
- Knowledge on Accounting Process
- Skills in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Diploma in Accounting/Finance
- Knowledge in SAP will be an advantage
- Pro-active and independent
- A team player with good interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to meet tight timeline, stay focus yet able to handle multiple issue simultaneously
How To Apply:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified