Accounts Officer (Contract Role)
PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
About PARKROYAL On Pickering
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
- This is a 10 months contractual role where the successful candidate will provide financial and administrative support to the Finance team.
- Perform audit on cashiering works to ensure compliance and completeness.
- Verify allowances that have been paid out and miscellaneous postings for proper authorization and coding.
- Investigate on discrepancies.
- Liaise with other departments on income audit and reporting matters.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Prior Finance experience in a hotel environment and/or experience in Opera PMS and Micros will be an advantage
- Display attention to detail and excellent communication skills both oral and written
How To Apply:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified