Accounts Officer (Receivable)
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
As the Accounts Officer (Receivable) of PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur, one is responsible to able to assist Credit Manager to analyse Credit applications for recommendation to Credit Committee before awarding credit facility together with the recommended limit.
- To have a good understanding of the Opera PMS system.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required.
- Ensure all daily credit card sales transactions and all related documents are complete and submitted to Finance on a daily basis.
- To check weekly invoices and post daily collections in the system.
- All Advance Deposits is complete with supporting documents and posted as soon as payment is lodged into the hotels current account.
- Ensure all direct payments into hotel’s current account is identified and posted into Opera accordingly with complete supporting documents.
- Ensure monthly credit cards reconciliation is completed within the first week of each month.
- Ensure month end processes and beginning of month processes for Account Receivables is carried out.
- To check and balance daily credit card transactions.
- Candidate must possess LCCI/Diploma/Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of working experience in Accounting and Finance functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e: Words, ExcelAble to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Positive work attitude and able to work in a team environment.
- Cost conscious and eye for details.
- Strong written and oral communication in English.
HOW TO APPLY
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest however only shortlisted candidates will be notified.