PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
This position assists the Accountant and Director of Finance in various accounting and administrative works, which include posting of Good Receipt Notes, printing of Fixed Asset labels, checking of daily income, filing and scanning of documents, and any other ad-hoc assignments.
- Assist in various works pertaining to Accounts, Good Receipt, Fixed Asset Register, daily income audit
- Ensure relevant documents such as AP invoices, delivery order, Fixed Assets Requisition Form are attached and approval are in order
- Daily entry of Good Receipt Note into SAP systems
- To liaise with various departments for any discrepancy
- Secretarial work, data entry, filing
- Handle any other ad-hoc duties/tasks/projects as assigned
- 0 to 2 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Min. N/O/Diploma in the commerce stream
- Able to work under tight timeline to ensure smooth operation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Words.
- Preferably with experience in using SAP systems.
how to apply
Interested applicants, please email a detailed resume stating your contact number(s), current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.