Assistant Director of Sales
PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
About PARKROYAL On Pickering
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Assistant Director of Sales directs the day-to-day activities, plans, organises, develops and communicates strategies and goals for the team. He / she is responsible for developing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, and implementing sales strategies for the various geographical/industry sectors under his/her care. The Assistant Director of Sales works hand in hand with the Director of Sales to create and implement hotel-level tactical sales plans; analyse current/potential market and sales trends and coordinate all activities to maintain and increase revenue and market share through added business volume and increased rate for the hotel.
- 2-3 years of experience in similar capacity in a Hotel of 300 rooms or greater
- Possesses Diploma or Degree from a recognized hospitality / tertiary institution
- Good understanding of market trend in the local hospitality scene
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Possesses high level of professionalism and integrity
- Strong business acumen and keen customer/client focus
- Able to lead change in a fast-paced environment
- Good presentation skills
How To Apply:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified