Assistant Revenue Manager
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road
The overall aim of this position is to support all revenue driving activities in the hotel by preparing for and executing revenue strategies.
- Assist in preparing analysis and reports supporting the revenue driving activities for the hotel. Maintain set of standard reports prescribed by PPHG.
- Perform ad hoc reports and analyses when necessary.
- Maintain complete and proper loading of hotel information, rates and availability on the brand website giving preference to the brand website.
- Maintain complete and proper loading of hotel information, rates and availability on PPHG approved Third Party sites.
- Recommend the right mix of Third Party sits for optimal exposure for the hotel.
- Prepare revenue management forecast as per PPHG Standard Operating Procedures.
- Prepare weekly revenue meeting, with analysis, agenda and minutes.
- Follow up on revenue management meeting action items.
- Assist to establish reporting procedures to track departmental performance against business plans and budget.
- Conduct appropriate studies, make evaluative decisions and recommend courses of action to develop initiatives that would advance the interests of the Hotel.
- Evaluate hotel’s pricing strategy against competition for effectiveness.
- Manage and maintain accuracy of IDeaS revenue management system.
- Participate in the annual business planning exercise.
- Support the Revenue Manager in maintaining relevant and up-to date information/content in GDS through Lanyon. To work with Marketing Communication to ensure that there are constant review and update of the GDS teasers/advertisements, so as to get maximum exposure from the TMS agencies.
- Ensure top listing placements on the GDS through timely participation in the respective programs.
- Effective use and analysis of intelligence reports/sources such as Rateview, Futurepace, Hotelligence, Google Analytics, etc, to identify any new trends, to monitor hotel’s performance and market share versus competitors.
- Perform tasks independently or with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrate a good working relationship with other departments with a high level of communication and co-operation in the interests of guest service and overall revenue improvement.
- Possess a full understanding of the principles of forecasting and analysis
- Minimum O / A Level or Diploma or equivalent.
- Possess a full and comprehensive knowledge of the features, reporting and configuration of the Opera System.
- Excellent spoken and written in English preferred.
- Excellent knowledge on Microsoft Office Programs
- Possess good working attitude and good communication skills.
- Possess strong leadership and team building skills.
- Preferably with at least 2-3 years of working experience as Assistant Revenue Manager Position in a 4 or 5-star Hotel or of similar capacity or job role.