Assistant Front Office Manager
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road
At PARKROYAL Hotels & Resorts, we connect our guests to the very best local experience around the world. At the heart of that brand promise are our PARKROYAL people. Come join us and be part of the dynamic PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road Singapore team.
Assists the Front Office Manager (FOM) in directing and supervising the activities of the sections of the Front Office
• Appraises appearance and efficiency of all Front Office (FO) staff to ensure smooth operations.
• Ensures that guests are attended to with promptness, courtesy and efficiency and that guest’ complaints are handled with tact and diplomacy.
• Oversees the Reception, Telephone & Reservations Sections to ensure optimum results.
• Oversees the FO operations in the absence of the FOM.
• Prepares management reports relating to room occupancy, reservations pattern, sales statistics, analysis of guest mix, MIS, sales production and other reports.
• Liaises with Duty Manager concerning complaints and other matters.
• Conducts Induction & OJT of all new employees.
• Maintains disciplines of staff and handles staff grievances.
• Assists the FOM in recruitment and selection of staff.
• Performs functions of Duty Manager when required.
• Co-ordinates with Housekeeping and Maintenance on upkeep of rooms and closure of floors during low season.
• Responsible for room status control and upkeep of future availability.
• Conducts performance development appraisals and confirmation appraisals
• Responsible for room status control to ensure optimizing of occupancy and average room rate.
• Periodically conduct checks on cash control of Front Desk.
• Ensures that VIPs needs are well taken care of before and during their stay.
• Takes action to see that all guest’s requests are attended to immediately and leads to guest satisfaction.
Human Resource Management
• Conduct off-job & on-job training for all Front Office staff so that they are equipped for current need and train those ready for higher responsibility positions.
• Assists FOM to ensure that all equipment are in good working order.
To play an active role in assisting Room Sales to maximize revenue & occupancy.
• Minimum of 2 years as an Assistant Front Office Manager and/or previously Senior Duty Manager.
• Guest orientated approach Fluent in English is a must as constantly deal with English guests.
• Diploma or Degree in hospitality or business aspect.
• Able to lead by example / Hands on Excellent ability to handle pressure.
• Train rank and file staff.
• Monitor service standards.
• Able to work as a team-player.
How To Apply
Interested applicants, please email a detailed resume stating your contact number(s), current and expected salaries to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.