Assistant Executive Housekeeper
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur is managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group. Centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s prime business, shopping and entertainment districts, it is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and a stone's throw away from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC).
The Hotel offers a collection of 426 well-appointed rooms including 348 Superior, Deluxe and Suite rooms and 78 Orchid Club rooms & Suites which were added to the inventory in April 2008. The Orchid Club lounge on Level 6, is the largest lounge of its kind in the city, offering exclusivity, relaxation and personalised service.
The hotel offers a large choice of meeting rooms’ space ranging from small, medium to large meetings, with 2 ballrooms and 12 meeting rooms totaling over 2,000 square metres of space. Leisure facilities include St. Gregory Spa, a fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool and dining options, which include 4 restaurants and a lounge.
Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper, one is responsible to supervise and ensure cleanliness of the Hotel's areas, including rooms, public areas, back offices and also to oversee the daily operation of the Laundry section
• Assist Executive Housekeeper in managing the day to day operations of the Housekeeping and Laundry division
• To ensure consistency of standard in all Housekeeping areas and that the consistency is maintained at all time
• To carry out routine check and inspection of rooms and public areas, and report issue relating to Housekeeping to the Executive Housekeeper
• To assist Executive Housekeeper in managing and leading the Housekeeping team and ensure departmental objectives are achieved
• To implement and / or revise Standard Operating Procedures of Housekeeping and Laundry division when deem required
• To conduct department trainings as required, and ensure that set forth training hours are achieved by all Housekeeping associates
• Possess 4 to 5 years of working experience in a reputable 4 or 5 star Hotel property, preferably with previous experience of a senior housekeeper or equivalent.
• Knowledge in operating OPERA property management system
• Good command in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Meticulous and eye for detail
• Past track record of managing a large team
• Positive work attitude and able to work in a team environment
• Open to Malaysian only
How to Apply
Interested incumbent may apply by sending in their detailed resume, stating current and expected salary with a most recent photograph to email@example.com
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified