Asst E-Commerce Manager
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
As the Assistant E-Commerce Manager, you are responsible to oversee, manage, and recommend on-line marketing strategy for PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur. This would include, but not limited to Search Engine Optimization, On Line Marketing, Website Marketing, E-Marketing, and monitoring/maintaining social network sites, blogs and feedback forums.
To work closely with the Pan Pacific Hotel Groups On Line Marketing Department, Director of Sales & Marketing, Director of Restaurants, Bars & Events, Lifestyle Manager and other Division Heads of PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur as to manage all objectives, to maximise efforts and provide consistence of approach across the Brands and national efforts.
- Monitor, manage and process the content in Our Lobby system (Microsoft Sharepoint) by working together with content writers.
- Conduct Our Lobby training for the Hotel’s associates.
- Work with Corporate Our Lobby Manager to assist associates from other properties within PPHG group who have difficulties in using the system.
- Assist Marketing in creating web/interactive applications such as videos, web pages, online forms, animated banner promotion and etc.
- Manage Revinate by notifying relevant department on guest’s reviews in the travel sites.
- Creating content for Hotel’s Facebook and troubleshoot problem that arises.
- Contributing ideas for Our Lobby content that could benefit associates
Strategic planning and implementation
- Responsible for the successful implementation of On Line Marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Develop an annual plan and medium term strategies to ensure the On Line Marketing function meets its business targets and drives sustainable growth.
- Manage/maintain corporate brand standards and expectations to protect the integrity and desired positioning of the brand in the On Line Marketing arena.
- Implement all standard operating procedures, and operating standards relating to On Line Marketing.
- Analyze on line marketing reports, online hotel reputation management and provide guidance and recommendations to hotel.
- To work with the corporate Director, On Line Marketing to ensure effective natural search and sponsored search marketing.
- Conducts regular On Line Marketing audits and brand website audit and recommend/correct as required.
- Provide support with hotel website, development/enhancement, and optimization, including content reviews.
Business Development and Marketing
- Understanding of updated Local and National Markets and ability to lead strategic initatives to maximise revenues in any given situation.
- Monitor and manage all feedback, comments, communication and responses to all social network sites and third party feedback forums.
- Establish and implement strategies to tap into currently unrecognised opportunities to promote/develop new sources of business and business relationships.
- Tactical marketing activities to generate short term revenue and strategic marketing activities to position the hotel profitably in the long term.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Managerial role in a related field of expertise
- Diploma or Degree from a recognized hospitality / tertiary institution in related field
- Strong computer skills, in particular, a sound knowledge of Desktop Publishing Tools and design software programmes i.e. Photoshop, Quark Xpress, Illustrator, Acrobat etc.
- Good command of both written and spoken English language
HOW TO APPLY
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest however only shortlisted candidates will be notified.