Assistant Revenue Manager
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
To monitor, manage and assist the Director of Revenue in optimising revenues in all approved business sources.
To ensure the hotels data set on CRS, GDS, PMS, S&C System and RMS remains current and correct, update as necessary with support from Director of Revenue.
To be the custodian of scheduled reports, analysis, business data and business intelligence.
- To conduct regular audits to ensure that all channels of distribution are managed in accordance to strategies and guidelines.
- To prepare analysis and reports on rate and inventory management and strategy effectiveness on all on-line sales strategies; including scheduled and ad-hoc reports.
- Recognise and correct any rate parity issues with internet booking sources and Best Rate Guarantee claims.
- To propel key market strategies by identifying opportunities for incremental revenue through analyses, supporting tactics to include the establishment of differential pricing based on market segments, demand, positioning, etc.
- To ensure competitive research and market intelligence through to the set up of a system of competitive price shopping, continuous monitoring of competitor performance, strategies, demand, supply etc.
- To ensure that all channels of distribution - l.e, direct sales, GDS, and the internet - are fully optimized without any conflict in distribution, representation and positioning.
- To ensure the hotels data set on CRS, GDS, PMS, S&C System and RMS remains current and correct.
- To direct reservations by training pertinent departments on revenue management techniques and its execution, managing reservations goals, and providing daily/weekly selling guidelines/strategies for agents and pertinent accounts,
- To drive revenue management culture throughout the hotels, by educating hotels' staff on Revenue Management concepts and techniques (overselling. pricing, upselling, etc).
- To provide training for all new key executive on Revenue Management standards and procedure as part of the orientation program.
- To assist the Director of Revenue in review of monthly forecast, reporting and annual sales budget for senior management approval.
- To assist the Director of Revenue in exercising all reasonable care in safeguarding the hotels and the hotel’s propriety information.
- To aid in the department’s administrative tasks and ad-hoc project processes.
- Aspires to learn and develop towards a role of larger responsibility capacity.
- Relevant experience (2 years or more) in Inventory Management, Business Analysis (Hospitality), Front Office Operations or Sales & Marketing
- Proven track record in developing strategies and achieving desired REVPAR for the hotel
- Experience in managing revenue for other ancillary revenue centre (such as F&B, Spa & etc) is an added advantage.
- Degree preferable in Hospitality, Tourism, Marketing.
- Team player who establish credibility with hotels’ managing committee
- Demonstrate flexibility in verbal debate regarding strategies and tactics
- Demonstrate assertiveness in meetings to maximise revenue opportunities
- Demonstrate knowledge of all tools and reports available to conduct proper analysis
- Create accurate and dependable forecasts, reports and analysis.
- Demonstrate creativity and responsibility for developing both pricing and distribution/inventory strategies for transient and group within the planning horizon and beyond
- Match group and transient market needs with hotel needs
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel
- Skill in IDeaS, Opera PMS/ORS, Opera S&C, Micros Vision, SiteMinder and general statistics will be an added advantage.
how to apply
Interested applicants, please email a detailed resume stating your contact number(s), current and expected salaries to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.