Audio Visual Manager
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur is managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group. Centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s prime business, shopping and entertainment districts, it is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and a stone's throw away from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC).
The Hotel offers a collection of 426 well-appointed rooms including 348 Superior, Deluxe and Suite rooms and 78 Orchid Club rooms & Suites which were added to the inventory in April 2008. The Orchid Club lounge on Level 6, is the largest lounge of its kind in the city, offering exclusivity, relaxation and personalised service.
The hotel offers a large choice of meeting rooms’ space ranging from small, medium to large meetings, with 2 ballrooms and 12 meeting rooms totaling over 2,000 square metres of space. Leisure facilities include St. Gregory Spa, a fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool and dining options, which include 4 restaurants and a lounge.
Reporting to the Restaurants, Bars & Events Manager, one is responsible for all Audio Visual functions of the Hotel and providing assistance to the Hotel guests in all Audio Visual related services
• To lead the Audio Visual team in ensuring timely and accurate set-up of Audio Visual equipment for the Hotel functions
• To continuously develop and train the Audio Visual team
• To manage Audio Visual inventory in line with the Hotel’s set forth guidelines
• To ensure periodical maintenance and service of the Audio Visual equipment are carried out
• To manage the lighting system of the Hotel’s Ballrooms and function halls
• To keep abreast with the latest Audio Visual technology and make suggestion to the Management as and when deem necessary
• To provide assistance to Sales & Events personnel in all Audio Visual related knowledge and liaise with their clients as and when required
• To troubleshoot and provide onsite Audio Visual support to all Hotel’s functions as and when needed
• 5 to 6 years of working experience in reputable 4 or 5 star Hotel property, preferably incumbent in capacity of an Assistant AV Manager
• Minimum SPM qualification, candidate with Certificate / Diploma in Electrical & Electronics will be an added advantage
• Technical knowledge to rectify minor defect and fault finding
• Good leadership skill with ability to delegate tasks
• Able to perform long hours and work under pressure
• Open to Malaysian only
How to Apply
Interested incumbent may apply by sending in their detailed resume, stating current and expected salary with a most recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified